Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

1st Round of the Rainbow Fat Quarter Swap is Finished!

Our first round has finished!  We got some great fabrics for the swap, as seen below:




There were a couple of glitches this round, which I hope will not happen in the future.  As with anything new, you learn what to change for next time.  Stay tuned for the next Fat Quarter Swap!

0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...