Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 UFO Challenge @ Patchwork Times - my list

Judy at Patchwork Times Blog is hosting a 12 month challenge where you finish up projects and get them marked off your UFO list.  Participants create a blog post of 12 UFO's they want to finish in 2012 and link them up to Patchwork's Blog.  Each month Judy will draw a number and that is the project we will finish that month.  Click the link above or the image below for more information on how to sign up.


I have more than 12 UFO's, 22 to be exact!!!!  I'm doing 2 UFO challenges this year so each month I plan to finish atleast the 1 but maybe an additional one.  I have this many UFO's because when I first started quilting all I wanted to do was make quilt tops.  For the first few months all I made were basic squares.  Then I gradually got into other shapes.



2 comments:

  1. And there are lots of them. 5 new ones added last night! Plus 3 I haven't even taken pictures of. I need to get on the ball.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...