Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Designer Fat Quarter Swaps - Stay Tuned

This is just to let you know that Fat Quarter Swaps specifically for Designer Fabrics are coming in the future.  These will be in addition to the Rainbow FQ Swaps, which we are about to finish our 1st one.  FQ Swaps are great for those of us that love to work with larger pieces of fabric.

So look for our first Designer Swap in the near future!  There will be a button on my right sidebar for yall to grab and help spread the word.


0 comment(s) from Kool People:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

I try to respond to all comments on my blog except during give-aways. If you never receive a reply to comments you leave here, you are probably a no-reply-comment-blogger. Change that status in your blogger profile and I will start responding to your comments!

NO WORD VERIFICATION HERE! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...